Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. How do I fix a jammed spring in my ZetaMag?
- A. Immediately stop any use of the ZetaMag if you have a jam. Do not use the Loading Rod or anything else to unjam. Then watch this video for in depth instructions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kif-16PrLs
- Q. What is Stark Pursuit?
- A. We are a new paintball and sporting-goods brand. Our goal is to make innovative products that are both clever and versatile. We strive to improve the player's experience and have fun doing so.
- Q. What does Stark Pursuit mean anyway?
- A. For us, It means to strive with strength and perseverance. The word "stark" is german for "strong."
- Q. Where is Stark Pursuit located?
- A. USA. We have multiple production offices spread over the East Coast.
Marketing and Admin: Hagerstown, MD
Primary Fulfillment: Norfolk, VA
R&D: Ledyard, CT
- Q. What does Stark Pursuit have to do with Milsig?
- A. Milsig Industries is our manufacturing partner for the ZetaMag project. Rather than source our production to a faceless factory, we wanted to find a supplier that had a trusted name in magfed paintball. For quality, there was no better name for manufacturing than Milsig.